Since 1986, Facelec is a French manufacturer of membrane keyboard, electroluminescent lamp, flexible circuit and resin dome.
We offer prototypes, a tailored design and customization.
Our team will provide its expertise in all phases: study, design and manufacturing.
- 2014 - Prevision of a second digital line
- 2013 - Digital line is full-time operational
- 2012 - Investment in a digital line new generation wide format
- 2011 - Investment in a chemistry-free platesetter
- 2010 - Investment in a thermoforming press for keyboards
- 2009 - Investment in an automatic line for installation of SMC components
- 2008 - Installation of the company in its new location in Buc (Yvelines)
- 2007 - Investment in a digital press
- 2006 - Commercialisation of silicon rubber keypads
- 2005 - Manufacturing of electroluminescent lamps
- 2003 - Vandal-proof keyboards
- 2002 - Keyboards illuminated by el. lamps / Making of advertising domes
- 1998 - Switch panels with integrated SMD
- 1994 - Switch panels with LED's integrated
- 1986 - Foundation of Facelec: manufacturing of membrane keyboards
Clients and creations
Facelec produces keyboard for: Dassault Aviation, Thomson, Philips, Def, Thales, Ineo Suez...
We export to Germany, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Hungary, Tunisia, Morocco and Austria.
Our clients belong to the following industries:
- Measure (instruments)
- Public (cash register, mobiles)
- Other (military, spatial)